Serving South Western PA and The Greater Pittsburgh Area
From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices,Frank Aiello, D.D.S. is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Dentures to retore your smile
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Mini Dental Implants for afforadble long-lasting tooth replacment
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Veneers for creating a new smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
What Sets Us Apart
- The ability to solve difficult or failed issues.
- Making expensive dental treatment affordable through "Phase" Dental Treatment Plans.
- Comfort Dentistry: Solving the fears of high anxiety and a strong gag reflex through the use of safe oral sedatives and Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas). There has never been a patient that we were unable to complete their dental treatment, who has suffered with these symptoms in the past.
MINI DENTAL IMPLANTS are less invasive and less costly solutions for loose dentures and single or multiple tooth replacement
3D DIGITAL X-RAYS for guided implant placement
DIGITAL X-RAYS for panoramic oral views as well as cavity detection
DIGITAL CAVITY DETECTION WAND to find small cavities before they get larger
ELECTRIC DIGITAL HANDPIECES for pain free and gentle root canal treatment
FIBEROPTIC HANDPIECES AND OPIC MAGNIFICATION for better intraoral visualization
SOFT TISSUE LASOR THERAPY for fast healing surgical procedures
SINGLE TOOTH ANESTHESIA involving less areas of the mouth for profound numbness
COMFORT DENTISTRY using oral sedation and nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
FULL SEDATION ANESTHESIA for more complicated in office dentl surgeries
GLO BLEACHING SYSTEMS: the latest in take home and in-office teeth bleaching